Sarasota Memorial Health Care System encourages open, honest and authentic conversation.
Remember that when you post a comment on any of Sarasota Memorial's social media platforms, it is publicly viewable. For your own privacy and that of your family and friends, please consider how much detailed personal medical information you want published on the Internet. If you post for a family member or a friend, it is implied that you have their consent to post their information.
Comments and other content will be deleted if determined to:
- Be threatening, abusive, hateful, obscene, indecent, defamatory, libelous, inappropriate or offensive
- Be deceptive, false, illegal, misleading or irrelevant
- Jeopardize the safety of any staff member
- Include photos attained without proper consent
- Divulge sensitive patient information
- Contain copyrighted material or content that belongs to someone else
- Link to a third-party website
- Be self-promotional or spam
- Violate policies of the social media platforms
Sarasota Memorial is not responsible for, nor does it endorse, content posted by participants on its social media platforms. We’re also unable to provide any kind of medical advice via social media, nor help schedule appointments.
If you have concerns or questions about your health, please consult with your primary care provider.The information Sarasota Memorial shares on its social media channels and wellness-content webpages is not intended to be medical advice or a substitutefor the advice of your personal doctor(s) or other qualified healthcare professional.
To contact Sarasota Memorial's Social Media Care Team, please email email@example.com.