Cancer Registry/2009 Primary Site Table
Sarasota Memorial’s Cancer Registry follows guidelines established by the National Program of Cancer Registries. The registry tracks every patient treated at Sarasota Memorial and monitors their health throughout his/her lifetime. Cancer registries promote cancer research and successful treatments by:
- Monitoring trends in cancer care
- Identifying patterns of the disease in different populations
- Determining effective prevention, screening and treatment strategies
- Identifying priorities for research and funding
- Advancing research and successful treatments
- Contributing to the knowledge gained from a national database of cancer incidence.
Patient privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Cancer Care Services Annual Report
Sarasota Memorial’s Cancer Care Services Annual Reports provide detailed information about our cancer care program, including clinical highlights, scientific research and statistics for the prior year. You may view or download the report below:
• 2011 Annual Report
Primary Site Table
Sarasota Memorial's Cancer Registry makes the following statistics available for cancer research by physicians, scientists and other interested individuals. For assistance or questions, please contact our Cancer Registry manager Nikki Seco at (941) 917-1101 or by email email@example.com.