- *Accreditation & Recognition
- Sarasota Memorial Institute for Cancer Care
- Meet the Team/Medical Collaboration & Case Review
- Guide to Your Hospital Stay / Outpatient Care Maps & Directions
- Cancer Types & Treatments / Women's Cancer Care Program
- Managing Pain, Symptoms & Side Effects
- Hereditary Cancer / Genetic Testing & Counseling
- Cancer Care Clinical Trials
- Cancer Registry / Reports
- Breast Health Services
Our nationally recognized Institute for Cancer Care and experienced team of cancer care specialists treat more than 2,000 cancer patients a year with exceptional results. Our patient satisfaction and survival rates compare well with national benchmarks and the country's leading academic medical centers.
The Institute has been accredited with commendation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) – the highest level of accreditation awarded in the nation. The accreditation is a seal of approval that assures patients have access to:
- A multidisciplinary team approach to ensure the best treatment options based on the type, stage and risks associated with your cancer.
- A full continuum of care offering the most advanced services and technology available.
- Highly skilled physicians and nurses.
- Access to clinical trials, education and support.
- Lifelong patient monitoring and follow-up through a Cancer Registry.
- Greatest Breadth & Depth of Care
No oncology program in the southwest Florida region offers a more complete continuum of care than Sarasota Memorial Hospital's Institute for Cancer Care. Whether it’s genetic testing to learn about your risk factors, advanced imaging technologies to detect tumors at their earliest stages, innovative surgical tools to target and remove difficult cancers or the lifetime follow-up and research afforded by Sarasota Memorial's Cancer Registry program, we provide a level of care and support found only at the nation’s best cancer centers.