Set up your free account now and manage your protected health information in one secure, accessible location. Your no-cost, paperless, convenient patient portal enables you to:
- Check personal medical information anytime, 24/7
- View test and lab results for future visits at SMH facilities
- Set up a proxy account for children and dependent adults
- More functionality to come as upgrades are completed!
If you’ve ever been an SMH patient, sign up today! Only medical records from March 25, 2014-forward will populate the system; however, all SMH patients may create his/her secure portal account. There are two ways to get started.
- After your visit to Sarasota Memorial, you will be sent an email invitation. You can download a guide here for step by step instructions.
- If you would like to create your account then request access to your records, click here to begin the process.
Once you have completed this registration process, you will be able to:
- Access your personal health record which includes lab results beginning April 2014 (excluding microbiology or disease defining labs)
- Review your medical history with the discharge summary of care and patient education
- Update your demographic information such as chronic conditions, medications, immunizations, and allergies
For registration assistance, contact the FollowMyHealth team Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm at 941-917-2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you already have an account? Please click here to log in.