The Adult Psychiatric Service at Bayside Center offers a comprehensive inpatient program providing short-term intensive psychiatric treatment for adults. Our treatment approach combines advanced medical practice, pharmacology and psychotherapists to treat emotional disorders, which affect interpersonal or occupational functioning.
The Child and Adolescent Service at Bayside Center offers a comprehensive inpatient service to meet the social and emotional needs of children and adolescents. Treatment includes individual, group, family therapy, and planning for continuing care following hospitalization. Involvement of the family in treatment planning is important and considered an integral part of therapy.
- Mental health services for children, adolescents and their families
- Nurturing, comfortable environment
- Acute adult psychiatric services
- Senior adult mental health care
- Licensed Baker Act receiving facility
- Available 24 hours
Call for a free, professional assessment, open 24 hours, 7 days per week.