Sarasota Memorial’s HealthLine staff offer patients, visitors, physicians and staff access to the latest health and hospital programs available, including:
- Find A Physician
- Listing of Medical Staff
- Physician Referral Service
- Referral Services and Appointment Setting
- Class Information and Registration
- Support Groups Information
- Click Here for Listing of Support Groups offered at SMH
- Programs/Services provided by SMH
- Inform callers and guide to appropriate area of expertise
- Health Information
- Provide resources on health topics
Physician Referral Service
Giving you the opportunity to choose your own doctor puts you in charge of your health care decisions. Our physician referral specialists will help provide the information you need to make this decision. If you need to make an appointment with a physician, HealthLine staff is happy to assist you.
We provide referrals to physicians who are on the Sarasota Memorial Medical Staff. There are no charges to the doctors or to you for this service.
- Request an Appointment Online
- Request a Call from a Healthline Representative
- Search our Medical Staff Directory
If you have difficulty obtaining health care services, Sarasota Memorial HealthLine can help with this, as well. Knowledgeable staff will guide you to the appropriate area or service.
Class Information and Registration
The HealthLine will help you register for classes and programs sponsored by Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Please call 941-917-7777 for more information.
The HealthLine is open Monday-Friday, from 8:00AM to 5:00PM -- major holidays excluded.
Call HealthLine today at:
Local: 941-917-7777 or
Toll Free: 800-764-8255 (extension - 7777).